Made a video
A downloadable game for Windows
A Side Scroller Adventure game with a slight touch of Thriller.
Use the powers of your flashlight to light up the shadow creatures that roam trought the forest and seek your way out!
- Use the flashlight as your main weapon of defeating the shadow creatures.
- Shoot, dodge or counter the bullet hell-like attacks of all your enemies to survive.
- Gain Light Drops by defeating enemies to become stronger or use them to buy items, upgrades and costumes.
- Navigate through the 5 areas of the forest to find your way out.
- Defeat strong enemies to rescue the spirits of children trapped in the shadow's realm.
- Find the secret pages hidden throught the forest to learn more about events that transpired before your arrival.
- Unlock new powers and use them to clear puzzles blocking your path.
-Have you ever heard stories of monsters living under the bed?
- What about legends of shadow figures who kidnap inocent children?
On a quiet night like any other, a little girl had the misfortune of experiencing the visit of a shadow being - The Forgotten - and is taken to a dark forest in the realm of this creature. Now she has to find a way out before the shadows take her soul.
Navigate throught the forest with help of your new friends, fight with a magical flashlight to be your light and learn about the fate of your long lost sister and her sudden disapearance.
DOWNLOAD DEMO BELOW!
*This is a Work In Progress in Beta state. Assets, mechanics, and polishing is not final and might be improved for the full release - If you find any bugs or have any suggestions please let me know in the comments*
JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER FOR FEEDBACK OR TO HANG OUT
SUPPORT US ON KICKSTARTER!
WASD / ARROW KEYS - Movement
W / UP ARROW KEY - Interact
SPACEBAR / Z - Jump
MOUSE LEFT CLICK / X - Shoot (Hold to Charge)
MOUSE RIGHT CLICK / SPACEBAR- Alchemy
Q / C - Parry
SHIFT / D - Hold
I / A - Diary
M / S - Map
ESC - Pause
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Published||28 days ago|
|Release date||21 days ago|
|Authors||Etherlight, mushgo, WalGallen|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Creepy, Pixel Art, Side Scroller, Story Rich, supernatural, Thriller|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Community, Kickstarter, YouTube, Homepage|
Click download now to get access to the following files: